America's Home loans has gone to the drawing board and come back with nothing. That’s right, absolutely nothing. And we think it’s going to change the industry!
Nothing down with 100% FHA purchase financing.
One submission. One approval. One closing.
theNADA Financing Highlights:
- 580 FICO Min
- Debt to income ratio as high as 56.99
- Loan Amounts per county limits ($749,200 in Sonoma County)
- First Time Homebuyer OK
- Homeowner Education (at least one borrower) required
- Follows FHA guidelines and Automated Underwriting Guidelines
- Non-Occupying Co-Borrowers Allowed
- DACA Borrowers eligible